Thumbay Hospital Dubai Organizes ECG Symposium
Thumbay Hospital – Dubai, the leading academic hospital under Thumbay Group’s Healthcare Division, organized an ECG Symposium at Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai on 5th October 2018. Around 150 doctors participated in the event which had expert sessions led by renowned cardiologists and specialist doctors, dealing with various aspects of ECG in detail. The symposium was accredited by MOHAP for 7.5 CME hours.
Topics discussed included:
- Basic EKG – Dr. Srinath Kidambi, Consultant Cardiologist, SKMC – Abu Dhabi
- Atrial and Ventricular Enlargement – Dr. Mohamed Houcem Amiour, Consultant Interventional Cardiologist, Thumbay Hospital, Dubai
- ECG in myocardial, pericardial diseases and metabolic abnormalities – Dr. Ehab M. Esheiba, Head of Cardiology Department, Thumbay Hospital, Ajman
- Supra Ventricular Arrhtythmias – Dr. Amrish Agrawal, Fellow Cardiology (Australia), FCSI, Consultant Cardiologist, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Fujairah Hospital
- Common Arrhythmia’s in ER: A guide to rapid recognition & management – Dr. Mahmoud Ghanaim, Consultant and Head of the Emergency Department, Dubai Hospital, Dubai
- ECG changes in myocardial infarction – Dr. Mohamed Shehata, Consultant Interventional cardiologist, Thumbay Hospital, Dubai
- ECG in pediatric age group – Dr. Pratima Anand, Consultant, Division of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
The symposium was organized with the aim of providing an opportunity for those involved with electrocardiography, to improve their ECG interpretation skills and techniques. All speakers were honored with mementos. The participants were awarded certificates.