Thumbay Group Conducts appreciation award ceremony for staff of five divisions
Thumbay Group-Award Ceremony was held on 31st July 2015.Thumbay Group established in 1998 having a staff strength of 3000 people has grown into a leading group under the leadership of our President Mr. Thumbay Moideen. The group will have 6000 people employed in the next two years with the new and ongoing projects.
Founder President appreciated and awarded several employees like Drivers, Cleaners, Gardeners, Housekeeping, Office Boys and Office Assistant, Thumbay Builders, Security and Maintenance staff for their hard-work and efforts. Following categories were awarded:
1. STAR (Special Thanks & Recognition) was awarded to recognize an outstanding performance, commitment and to appreciate for going above and beyond the call of duty.
2. Always Accountable was awarded to recognize a personnel for displaying immense understanding of various implicit and explicit expectations of Thumbay Group.
3. Rising Star was awarded for Breakthrough results by a new joiner to appreciate a personnel for engaging energetically in a new role and putting in an exceptional effort in an assigned role.
4. Best Employee was awarded an individual who exhibited a high degree of professionalism, displayed an attitude of excellence while carrying out duties and complex tasks with minimal direction.
5. Service Award (for Long tenure) – was to appreciate a personnel for displaying loyalty and engagement towards Thumbay Group and aligned all actions to Thumbay Group core values.
Total of 6 different nationalities and more than 360 employees involving in various categories. Prof. Geeta Ashok Raj, Provost GMU announced the lucky draw winners for the event.
Thumbay Group takes this initiative to continue doing the event year after year and making it an annual event to motivate and engage the audience who are the support team of Thumbay Group.The event was followed by VIP buffet dinner at Terrace Restaurant, Ajman.